Go Back   Pot Forums > General > General Pot Discussion

Old 11-09-2018, 03:03 PM

Default Cardinals Stephen Piscotty could play ag

Cardinals outfielder Stephen Piscotty was released from the hospital Tuesday, one day aftera violent outfield collision with teammate Peter Bourjos that appeared to leave him unconscious. St. Louis general manager John Mozeliakis optimistic Piscotty willreturn to the lineup Andrew McCutchen Jersey before the regular season ends Sunday.All scans ofPiscotty's head, neckand face to check for fractures or other damage were negative. He was diagnosed witha concu sion, whichMozeliak called"amazing."MORE: 10 greatest St. Louis Cardinals of all time | Adam Wainwright to join Cardinals' bullpen for stretch runPiscotty will have to go through MLB's protocol by taking an exam on Thursday. If he's cleared, he could return to the lineup soon after."I think the good news is he will probably play again in the regular season," Mozeliak said, via the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "Theres no reason Josh Bell Youth Alternate Black Jersey to speculate (when) at this moment. The ultimate decision will be how he feels and what he wants to do as well. The game is about feel and timing, (so) it makes sense to get him in whenhe Pirates Cool Base Custom Black Jersey feels up to it, and I think well do that."Piscotty was motionle son the gra s for severalmoments after his collision with Bourjos on Monday.Scary moment in Pittsburgh, as Cardinals rookie Stephen Piscotty was carted off after a collision with a teammate: http://t.co/bSZCY6eAY9 ESPN (@espn) September 29, 2015Piscotty was carted off the field after his neck was placed in a brace. The team initially said he had suffered a head contusion.Mozeliak was pleasantly surprised by Piscotty's condition when hevisited him in the hospital."I had no idea what to expect when we got there," Mozeliak said."And to see him Josh Bell Cool Base Black Jersey with the energy and the fact that he had an appetite. He was willing to talk about the events of the evening that was really amazing. It was such a Jordy Mercer Jersey scary moment. I think everybody had a lot of things going through their minds. Most people are probably thinking the worst. To have him be the way he was is very lucky. When you have youth and health on your side its a good thing."