Go Back   Pot Forums > General > General Pot Discussion

Old 08-10-2018, 03:53 PM

Default Steelers were confused by Alejandro Vill

Steelers lineman Alejandro Villanueva emerged from the locker room and stood just outsidethe tunnel during the national anthem before Sunday's game, which was a move the Steelers didn't anticipate, ESPN.com reported, citing a source.The team agreed to stay in the locker room during the anthem before its game against the Bears. Villanueva, Ken Stabler Jersey a former Army Ranger, reportedly agreed to stay with the team, but still went out to stand for the Game Khalil Mack White Jersey anthem."That's where the confusion came in," the sourcesaid.During a players-only meeting, the team discu sed what it should do to show a united front. Some methods to sed around wereholding hands on the sideline or laying hands on teammates who decided to kneel."We thought we were all in attention with the same agreement, obviously," linebacker JamesHarrisontold PennLive.com. "But I gue s we weren't."Pittsburgh teammates still showed their support for Villanueva, largely because of his service to the country."Al is a unique circumstance, what he's been through, Marshawn Lynch White Legend Jersey some of the things he's talked about before," guardDavid DeCastrosaid. "I've got a lot of respect for Al. I wish there was a different way to do this thing Kenny Stabler Jersey . We've got some people who look at the national anthem as patriotism, soldiers, all the stuff that it means, and obviously, people are upset, and I understand that."I just wish both sides understand that they want the right thing, but doing it through the national anthem, I wish there was a different way."